Tuesday, 10 April 2012

About

About this blog:

In this blog, I'll post tips and tricks into becoming the Renaissance Man that you want to be. Enough of that "alpha" bullshit for that's reserved especially for the animal kingdom, since you're human act like one.

I will also be detailing events of my life that made me who I partially am now. I didn't say I was perfect, but a work in progress as you can imagine. I'm sure some of you can relate to them, as I plan to make them as quick and as detailed as possible.

What is a "Renaissance Man"?

A "Renaissance Man" is a person with many talents or interests, especially in the humanities (see the Renaissance Period). Men like Leonardo DaVinci and Aristotle are the typical Renaissance Men as they had varied fields of study.

One of the biggest secrets in becoming one is that you should be living a perfectly happy and balanced life WITHOUT women before you go and try to pick up some. Women are perks, not necessities.
The reason this concept is so important is because... it has NOTHING to do with women, not unless your life long dream is to be an OBGYN or something.

========================================================

There is an easy formula to be a man:

Have balls + No excuses = MAN

But for those of you who want a more detailed formula:

Physical Power (strength/stamina/endurance) + Wisdom (the understanding and the ability to act) + Honor (having and sticking to convictions) + Purpose (having goals for your life) + Poise (Having balance in one's life) + Courage (be able to overcome fear) + Passion (acceptance/application of inner beast)
= MAN

3 comments:

  1. A true gentleman indeed! Cheers from a supporter kind sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nowadays not often see honor people

    ReplyDelete