Sunday, 8 April 2012

First Post and Greetings!

Hey guys! Earl here and in this blog I'll post tips/strategies for the aspiring "Renaissance Man" and detailing my own experiences that could be post worthy here. So in essence, anything that a typical "Renaissance Man" should know. Sports, health & fitness, relationships, music, philosophy (might have trouble with this one), science and general know-how.

Stay tuned as I'm currently on leave for other issues but I'll write the next post most definitely.

In the meantime, have this motivational wallpaper! Consider it a commiseration from me and a promise to yourself that your life will be sculpted as YOU see fit.

4 comments:

  1. Nietzsche is a great introduction to philosophy, but id reccomend reading a few biographies about him first, their often more illuminating than any dry academic review of his writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds awesome bro! Any works of his that you could recommend? Or should I start from a different philosopher and work my way up?

      Personally I first heard about him from Alain de Button's documentary series "Philiosophy - A Guide to Happiness".

      Delete
  2. "Renaissance Man"? it's something new in blogger. I'll follow you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised that you've only just heard about the term now actually. :/

      Delete